05 Sep Syncrosome & the 2nd Annual Neuroscience Conference.
As you know Syncrosome is a preclinical CRO managing efficacy in vivo/ in vitro studies with more than 15 disease models validated in house and reproducible.
Syncrosome is involved in Central Nervous System activities for 16 years with a specific department dedicated to several CNS disease models, and more specifically Parkinson Disease (PD).
This department is also focused on CNS-PK with relevant tools as microdialysis and CSF sampling.
I am pleased to inform you that Syncrosome will attend the 2nd Annual Neuroscience R&D Technologies Conference, in London, UK on September 29 – 30, 2016.
During the congress, Sandra Robelet, Scientific Manager in Syncrosome, will make a speech on “ Preclinical strategy combining in vitro and in vivo models to assess drug efficacy in Neurodegenerative disease”. This conference is scheduled the 29th of September in the morning.
Hereafter you will find some conference’s topics:
- Target identification & Validation technologies : Human pluripotent stem cells to model and treat Parkinson’s disease…
- Translational imaging : The imaging of Neurodegeneration…
- Neuroinformatics & Computational Neurosciences…
- Advances in Animal models…
Come on our booth and visit us
- Meet our Head of Central Nervous System department
- Discover our new in vitro and vivo models
- Discuss your preclinical project with experts and save time on your project
- Find out why our cutting-edge services might be the solutions for your CNS drug development
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
To schedule a meeting with Syncrosome representatives, please email Emmanuelle Bettendorf, your preferred preclinical CRO contact!