The 4th Microbiome R&D and Business collaboration Forum will feature 2 days of interactive presentations, poster presentation and networking opportunity, in Amsterdam (Netherlands) from 3 to 4th of April. This conference will offer a complete programme focusing on preclinical animal model and specific focuses :
- Probiotics and Digestive Health (Roles in in IBS management…)
- Microbiome in Health and Disease (IBD, CNS disease…)
- Skin Microbiome and Dermatology
- R&D out site the gut (Gut-brain interactions, Microbiota and COPD, Asthma…)
Syncrosome is happy to host a booth and participate to the networking event.
Syncrosome provides a complete service in Preclinical Efficacy testing from in vitro to in vivo testing and trough biodisponibility studies on rodents and non-rodents species. Our multiple skills, combined with scientific background and 15 years of expertize results in fruitful collaboration with Pharmaceutical and Biotech. Companies.
Come on our booth N°25 and visit us
- Meet Emmanuelle, your Business contact at Syncrosome since 2009
- Discover our new in vitro and vivo models
- Discuss your preclinical project with experts and save time on your project
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
To schedule a meeting with Syncrosome representatives, please email Emmanuelle Bettendorf, your preferred preclinical CRO contact!